Network Marketing is the quickest and easiest way to get started in a home business. Many entrepreneur-minded people are starting their home business this way.
There are many opportunities out there to help you with this goal. Some have good products but a poor return on the investment, and then others have a poor product line but a good compensation plan. I suggest you thoroughly investigate the company you are thinking of doing business with before you decide to invest money. . . especially if it is new (a ground floor opportunity as they say).
Here are he a few helpful tips to consider before deciding on a plan.
- NEVER make a decision quickly when you are pressured to GET IN NOW.
- Hype is often used to influence a speedy decision – there is a reason for that!
- A distributor may be trying to reach his target or a new level and so he or she needs you to enroll now!
- Scam artists are always in a hurry to get you to take the bait: hook, line, and sinker. They may know that the business is due to be closed down as an illegal pyramid or they may plan to make money now and not worry about the future of the business. Is that really what you want to be part of?
- You make a business decision on the caliber of the people you will be working with instead of on friendships.
- This is a business decision. Are you making a business decision?
- Do the people you will be working with understand and apply success principles correctly?
- Is your prospective upline an embarrassment to you or to those you work will with? If they are not ethical, if they do not represent the values you stand for, then you need to choose another upline or business. That’s why you can’t be in a hurry in choosing a company or an organization.
- When you bring friends into your business, they are now your business associates and must be treated that way from now on.
- You don’t treat them special
- You don’t offer them special deals
- You don’t loan them money
- You don’t help them out of a pinch when you wouldn’t do it for someone else
- You don’t do anything that would jeopardize the growth of your business and the integrity of the group.
- Don’t confuse the last tip with the principle of ”Friendship First, Directorship Second” when dealing with your downline.
- This phrase means is that you treat people as if they have value to you as a friendship instead of looking at them as a source of income.
- When you see people as income, you treat them as employees instead of independent business men and women. Do you see the difference?
- On the same line as the tip above, you let chickens be chickens and don’t try to make eagles out of them.
- The eagles who will soar show themselves, they can’t help it, but chickens are happy being chickens; gathering food and clucking around the yard.
- That’s all they want and that’s all they will do. Let them be who they want to be and help them at that level.
- Try not to treat them as if you don’t have time for them or make them feel as if you only have time to work with eagles. All of them are important and should be treated that way.
- All businesses need consumers and distributors. What good are big talkers who never make a sale or never buy a product?
- Bringing in many new signups has a short-term benefit. However, what gives business stability and longivity is movement of products and services. Period!
- It’s always hype when you emphasise how many people you’ve sponsored, how many your upline has sponsored, or how many people you get to a meeting. You don’t need hype to impress people if you are building a business that is balanced and in alignment to succeed.
- It’s all hype when you boast about how much money you make.
- It’s all hype when you talk about how much money your upline makes.
- It’s all hype when you insinuate how much money a new associate can make.
- It’s the same thing when you collect jewelry, cars, and other items to show off or impress people when really you are deep in the hole and it’s all for show.
- Wealth and success are not measured by what you own but by the people you help get what they need to be happy in life.
- This is when you feel real joy and happiness deep inside your soul.
- This is our legacy, what people have to say about us when we cannot influence them.
- A legacy is the memories we leave with people we come in contact with throughout life and how our family cherishes memories of us when we depart this world.
This is how we choose a good opportunity and build successful Network Marketing business. If you have questions or need more information, please contact me at Judith@JudithSherman.com. Also see